University of Naples “Parthenope” grants forty-five (45) scholarships, each one amounting to € 1000,00 before taxes and any other duties or fees applicable according to Italian laws which will be charged to the university during the year 2022/23; scholarships will be granted within the limit established and until funds are no longer available.
The grants are valid for one (1) academic year and will be paid in one single payment after March 31st 2023.In order to partecipate in this call for applications, it is necessary to satisfy all of the following requirements within the terms.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS :2,00 pm CET September 30th 2022.
- be enrolled or regularly registered for the academic year 2022/2023 at the University of Naples “Parthenope” within the expiry date of the Call;
- be in compliance with university fees related to the previous academic year;
- have never received any saction for false statements aimed at receiving benefits for the right to education;
- hold the eligibility charachteristics required for each category.
- Satisfy the following economic status requirement: ISEE less than or equal to 28,000 €
Categories are 3:
- A-dedicated to students faced with difficulties adequately documented by the ISEE certificate (15 grants)
- B-dedicated to invalid students or students having a disability adequately documented (15 grants);
- C-Students with Specific Learning Disorders qualified by providing a clinical certificate (15 grants);
The requirement in common for the 3 categories is the ISEE income amounting to less than or equal to € 28000.
To read the complete document, fill in the form in English and have information on the procedure to apply click here
To read the news in Italian and access the original document in Italian as it was approved and signed by the Rector click here