CALL FOR APPLICATIONS TO GRANT 9 SCHOLARSHIPS TO UKRAINIAN STUDENTS WHO ARE WILLING TO ENROL OR REGISTER AT UNIVERSITY OF NAPLES “PARTHENOPE” FOR THE A.Y. 22/23
The competition calls for the assignment of 9 scholarships granted to students who will enrol or register in a bachelor or master’s degree program for the A.Y. 22/23 in this university.
To be included in the ranking , applicants for scholarship must:
- Have a Ukranian citizenship;
- Have escaped from Ukraine due to the emergency situation;
- Have arrived in Italy after 24th February 2022, following the outbreak of the war;
- Have obtained a foreign academic qualification equivalent in level, type, content, and academic rights (access to further courses), to the Italian academic qualification required for access to the chosen study programme;
- Hold appropriate documentation certifying international protection status (refugee or subsidiary protection) or special protection status or other forms of temporary protection;
- Have completed the registration on the platform Universitaly https://www.universitaly.it/index.php/
At any time, and by adopting a reasoned provision, the University “Parthenope” can exclude applications from candidates who do not meet the requirements of the call.
Submissions will open from 5th September 2022 until 15th October 2022.
Application instructions will be published within 5th Sept. 2022
Students will be able to apply online starting 5th September 2022 until 15th October 2022.
Candidates are strongly recommended to prepare the required documents in advance