Starting from 7th September 2023 it will be possible to submit the application to the:
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS TO OFFER 12 EXTRAORDINARY STUDY GRANTS FUNDS TO INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS HAVING NON-EU CITIZENSHIP, NON-RESIDENT IN ITALY WHO WILL ENROL AT UNIVERSITY OF NAPLES “PARTHENOPE” IN THE FIRST YEAR OF THE FOLLOWING BA AND MA COURSES TAUGHT IN ENGLISH IN THE A.Y. 2023/2024
To be included in the ranking, applicants for the scholarship must:
- hold citizenship in a non-EU country.
- not be resident in Italy.
- have obtained a foreign academic qualification equivalent in level, type, content, and academic rights (access to further courses), to the Italian academic qualification required for access to the chosen study program.
- Students should have completed their previous educational career before and received the title before 15th July 2023;
- have never been enrolled in Bachelor’s, Master’s, or single-cycle degree courses at University of Naples “Parthenope” previously;
- have an adequate knowledge of the English language.
- have curricular requirements and adequate personal preparation.
- have pre-enrolled at the University through the Universitaly website and must have obtained a letter of admission for enrollment from the University Parthenope.
At any time, and by adopting a reasoned provision, the University “Parthenope” can exclude applications received from candidates who do not meet the requirements of the call.
Before applying read carefully the “Application guidelines” that can be found on
DEADLINE 15th SEPTEMBER 2023